Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Pinterest idea #1 - DONE!

So.....in my organizing frenzy I have spent many hours on Pinterest. One of my New Year's Resolutions was to actually MAKE/CREATE all of those ideas that I have found on Pinterest.

Here is an easy first one (you have to start somewhere).  This was 'pinned' as a good way to store bobby pins....great re-purposing!!

Instead of leaving the box plain, I used some zebra vinyl and hot pink vinyl to make the box look a little more sassy :).

I had all items on hand so this was FREE and, if I don't say so myself - it turned out super cute!
My next project is my pantry. I should have the photos of that up tomorrow. It was a 2-3 day project, but only because I had to wait for paint to dry. I love the results and I can't wait to share it!

xo,


No comments:

Post a Comment