Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Year 1 down

After a my first year as a stay at-home mom, I think I am finally getting the hang of it. (Today is a good day.) Mind you, BOTH of my children are in elementary school, therefore some people probably think I am a mom-wimp (maybe I am), but believe it or not, it is still a challenge.

So many people ask me "what do you do all day?" O.K. people, FIRST, that is a rude question and second...to answer your question A LOT!. The day flies by before I know it. No, I do not sleep in until minutes before my kids get up (or minutes before I need to take them to school). I get up around 5 a.m. and begin my day planning. What needs to be done today prior to the end of the school day? How can I save my family money on everyday and speciality items? How can I find better ways to keep my house clean and organized? Etc...etc...etc...

So this is day one of my blog. I think I am finally ready to share my challenges....and believe me there are many. So this is my honest diary of events....the life of learning2bmom!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for being so candid! You said many things I think and feel about being a SAH mom! Looking forward to following your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete